© Copyright Blayney Partnership Ltd. All rights reserved.
Information About Us
1. Our Site is owned and operated by Blayney Partnership Limited, a limited company registered in England & Wales. under company number, whose registered address is Barns 11 & 12, Hall Farm, Sywell Aerodrome, Sywell, Northampton NN6 0BN
2. Our VAT number is GB 581 1043 69.
Use of Your Personal Information/Security
It is important for you to know that we may use some of the personal information provided by you during the use of this website and by using this site you agree to this use.
What information do we gather, where is it stored and how do we use it?
Depending upon your use of our site, we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data.
List of data
first name, surname, E-Mail address, phone numbers
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Your contact details will be stored in our computer database and this, together with other information provided by you (and this information may be supplemented by information we receive from third parties), may be used by us to:
(1) for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on by any of the following methods, including e-mail; telephone; SMS text message and post; and
(2) arrange and monitor any competitions we might offer on the website.
Who is your information shared with?
In order to protect you and our other customers, and us, from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
As regards the Disclosure of Your Information, we may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above: (1) to other companies in our Group;
(2) to employees and agents of our Group to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by our Group now or in the future; (3) agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
(4) to other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions. (5) to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request. Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy has been designed to uphold:
1 The right to be informed
2 The right of access
3 The right to rectification
4 The right to erasure
5 The right to restrict processing
6 The right to data portability
7 The right to object
8 Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
External sites & Third parties
Please note that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
As regards Security, we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about Our Site, this Privacy Notice or would like to opt out of receiving communications, including marketing, please contact us stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information by email at email@example.com, by telephone on +44 (0) 1604 671714, or by post at Barns 11 & 12, Hall Farm, Sywell Aerodrome, Sywell, Northampton NN6 0BN.
If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please contact us and we will remove within a reasonable time period, your details from our database.